Marina

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Mitch

 Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Lots of catch up for October

Wow!  I can't believe how time flies.  It's already November and I haven't blogged much.  Here's some stuff we've been doing since the pumpkin patch.  

A couple of weeks ago, mom and dad's friends Jon & Susan came and brought their new baby, London.  Here's a picture of me holding him.  He's a cool new friend.  We went downtown together in our BOBs and out to dinner and lots of fun hanging out stuff.  

Then, I went to the beach with mom and grandma.  It was really fun.  I crawled in the sand and practiced walking with mom and grandma's help.  I also chased Bob (the dog) around a lot!

More recently, I met one of daddy's good friends, Brendan Riley.  He was really fun too.  He's going to get married to his girlfriend Colleen I heard.  Congratulations!!!

No comments: