Marina

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Mitch

 Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What happened to August?

Wow, I can't believe August is over!  I started this blog with good intentions - of writing a lot, etc, but then Marina started crawling, so that went out the window!  August was a busy month.  We saw lots of people and went lots of places.  We spent time with my cousin and her family, Brian's aunt, uncle & cousin, his parents in Sunriver, my mom, and friends!  Here are a couple of pictures from the month and I'll try to be better in September.

We went to The Bite with Dory, Ronan & Jarrod and ate lots of food!!


A rare nap on Grandma...


Hanging out with Aunt Carol and cousin Ryan.


Stopping to see my friend Angela while she was camping at Detroit Lake.

No comments: