Marina

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Mitch

 Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Another Summer Post

Hi everyone.

I am sorry it has taken me so long to do another blog posting. It has been a very busy summer, and I spend a lot of time helping Mom and Dad take care of Mitch. I don't know what they would do without me.

Let's see, where should I start? Mom and Dad took me to the beach in August, and we spent a lot time running around on the beach. It was one of those rare days when it's not too cold or windy at the beach. We had a great time.

Mom made lunch for us.

Dad didn't let me win the race.

Mitch and I got to share a bath in the big tub at the beach house.

I am so glad he caught me.

Oh, did I tell you that we got a new stroller? My old stroller's name is Big BOB. The new one's name is MONSTER BOB! It is really cool!

I think Mitch and I will get lots of use out of this thing.

We gave Monster BOB a great workout at the Oregon State Fair. Mitch and I had a great time with our friends Judah and Micah. They have a double BOB, too, but I am not sure what its name is.

Here is Mitch enjoying the sights and sounds of the fair.

I didn't like the sheep.

Mom and Mitch


Judah let me borrow a hat.

Well, it is getting late. I will save the other stuff for another message. But hey, check out my hair.



1 comment:

The Trabinscy Family said...

Pretty girl!! And a very serious looking boy! :-) But very handsome! Good Job!