Marina

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Mitch

 Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, October 5, 2008

National Brain Tumor Society Angel Adventure Walk 2008

Saturday was the 3rd Annual National Brain Tumor Society's Angel Adventure Walk in Portland.  I participated with some dear friends and received many generous donations from others close to my family.  I set a $1,000 goal for myself and was surprised to beat it!

Thank you to my friends who made up our team!  I am touched that each of you was able and willing to help support my cause.

April & Kevin Reeves
Clark & Peggy Williams
Pauline Edwards
Angela Edwards
Marv & Pat Yoshinaka
Brian Yoshinaka
and of course, Marina!!  

And of course, thank you so much to those of you who donated!  You were all very generous and I couldn't have made my goal without each of you.  

Joyce Scharbrough
Todd Call
Marv & Pat Yoshinaka
Jared & Emma Jane McArthur
Colleen & Troy Humphrey
Ed & Janet Fitzgerald
Jason & Susan Milliren
Pam Hutcheson
Cathy Hyde
Tilaura Rackley
Janice Bredahl
Cindy Hilligoss
Josette Parker & Brian Riley
Phil Sneed of Sneed's Interiors
Tom Jackson
T.J. & Kelly O'Connor
Becky Stardig of Metzger Tax Service
  

No comments: